The energizer tool in rose quartz boosts the energy flow to the face through stimulation of muscle points and acupressure points.
Energizer has two different ends - a small and a large one.
1. The small end is used to stimulate acupressure points and muscle points.
2. The large end is used to massage facial muscles. When we massage with firm pressure, we also stimulate collagen production.
Energizer also works on tense muscles on the body or try it on reflexology points under the feet.
Gua Sha [pronounced “gwa shaa”] is an ancient Chinese healing and beauty tool specifically designed for the face and cellulite-prone areas on the body.
Gua means to scrape and Sha means red spots/redness. The scraping technique involves scraping the skin to release toxins, waste products, tension, and pain from the body. It is a highly effective treatment with immediate results and long-term benefits.
- Gives the skin a youthful glow
- Hydrates from the inside out
- Reduces wrinkles
- Minimizes pore size
- Evens out skin tone and boots smooth skin
- Reduces dark circles and bags under the eyes
- Improves muscle tone and tightens the skin
- Removes stagnant lymphatic fluid and build up
Go to Energizer Guide - Click here
1) Small end
The small end is used to stimulate acupressure points and muscle points.
2) Large end
The large end is used to massage facial muscles. When we massage with firm pressure, we also stimulate collagen production.
It is important that you use a faceoil or a facebalm when doing your gua sha massage.